Product Operations Manager
- Date Added: 1 August
- Role: Permanent / Full Time
- Location: Melbourne
- New position to support international expansion
- ASX listed, yet techie and committed to drive a flexible culture
- Competitive pay and real growth opportunities
As the Product Operations Manager, you will be joining the ASX listed leader in digital settlements, which has revolutionised Australia's property market and is now going even bigger by tapping into international markets.
You will be responsible for ensuring a tight product feedback loop, coordinating smooth, high-quality feature launches, scaling the product and design function by optimising and championing the practices and processes, embedding high-quality product analytics into the decision-making, and building the connective tissue between product and user-facing teams (sales, support, integration).
You will leverage your experience to bring together a team to help scale across 5 time zones. Hence, communication, collaboration, analysis, and the introduction of new practices, processes, and technologies to enable the product teams to innovate, deliver and grow are key!
About the role:
- Implement a product analytics best practice, including tool selection and rollout, embedding data into our decision making, and thought leadership / coaching across the Product and Design team on analytical best practice.
- Proactively identify, define, recommend, prioritize and deliver continuous improvement of our product processes, including our product management tools, product discovery processes, release planning and road mapping.
- Drive and digest our customer feedback pipeline through surveys, reviews, interviews, NPS and support tickets and the systems to organize and act on this feedback.
- Manage our company-wide product education and training, which is essential for keeping marketing, sales, and customer service teams up-to-speed on the product's capabilities.
- Own product launch readiness to ensure that user-facing teams are ready with the information and processes required to support new products.
- Support our POs and PMs through our regular road mapping and feature prioritisation cycles.
- Setup a product reporting framework to measure product performance at each stage of the customer journey.
- You have 5+ years of experience in product operations, product management, or an operational role that worked closely with product and engineering teams.
- Experience in quantitative and qualitative user experience study, market research is desirable.
- Demonstrated experience in coaching a teams to take up and implement new processes effectively and experience working with tools such as JIRA, Confluence, Miro
- Extensive experience working with product and CX analytics tools like Google Analytics, Omniture, Amplitude, Medallia and HotJar and embedding them into product decision making.
- Demonstrated understanding of the Delivery Lifecycle, with experience managing deployments via third parties, as well as Agile Software Development practices.
Click on the APPLY NOW tab and send through an updated copy of your CV