Agile Delivery Manager
- Date Added: 22 June
- Role: Permanent / Full Time
- Location: Melbourne
The Role & Responsibilities:
The Agile Delivery Manager is responsible for facilitating and ensuring the Agile framework is followed within the team to deliver quality projects and products on time. Ensuring that the team has everything they need to do excellent work, whether it's people, processes, or tech, and ensuring any issues impeding delivery are resolved in an appropriate and timely fashion.
This role would be greatly suited to a Delivery Lead who would be playing the key role of mentoring the team, enhancing and coaching members of the team to continuously improve and meet project deliverables.
- Coordinate and facilitate daily stand-ups, sprint planning, release planning, and sprint retrospectives for the team.
- Own the delivery plan for the squad which to track progress towards goals and manage dependencies tightly. Define project scopes, goals, and deliverables that support the company goals in collaboration with key stakeholders
- Coordinate with the other Delivery Managers and schedule the execution of deliverables across multiple teams.
- Communicate expectations clearly to team members and stakeholders
- Liaise with stakeholders and communicate progress
- Provide coaching and on-the-job assistance to team members
- Provide visibility of team status and issues to senior management and other business stakeholders.
- Assist management to forecast capacity to ensure that the team has adequate resources to meet roadmap requirements.
- Experience in Agile delivery methodologies (Scrum and Kanban), including the artefacts, practises, and systems
- Previous experience in a similar role in a software development (preferably SAAS product) environment.
- Expertise in planning, prioritising conflicting requirements (support and new feature), and scheduling releases
- Experience in negotiating business requirements and priorities with business stakeholders up to C-suite
- Ability to perform analysis and evaluation of projects including resourcing and project financials
- Experience in presentation and the delivery of information at varying levels from clients to the board
- Experience in coaching team members
- A genuinely supportive team
- An embraced remote working culture