Senior Help Desk Opportunity
- Date Added: 21 June
- Role: Permanent / Full Time
- Location: Sydney
- Senior Help Desk Opportunity
- Great career potential to work in a well-reputed firm
- Sydney CBD Location
Our client is one of Australia's leading independently owned Law firms. They represent the government and corporate clients across Canberra, Melbourne, and Sydney.
Our client is looking for a Senior Help desk specialist. In this technical role, you will be providing support to the firm's internal users with issues relating to hardware and software packages and operating processes. You will also act as an escalation point providing sufficient levels of technical know-how to assist in root cause identification and permanent resolution of issues, referring issues that cannot be resolved to senior Services staff or to Solutions/Infrastructure teams in a timely manner. Most importantly, you will provide excellent customer service and exceed expectations!
- Promote and maintain the values of the IT Services function
- Provide users with an exceptional standard of service desk support solving problems across all applications, systems and platforms - by phone or email, or with departmental visits
- Training to end users of new technology
- Represent the IT Services team as the point for first contact and resolution of all IT related requests within the organization
Experience and Qualifications
- Strong knowledge and experience with core software packages including Office 365, Windows 10, Onprem/Azure Active Directory, document management, ITSM and familiarity with practice management systems
- 3+ years of experience in the field of IT support
- SCCM deployments, SOE imaging and Skype/MS Teams troubleshooting
If this role sounds of interest please apply via the link below, or email Nahian Nawar, Delivery Associate on: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer who believes diversity of thought, background and experience strengthen relationships and benefits our people, clients, and communities. We are committed to cultivating an inclusive and high-performing culture where our people thrive and are proud to bring their whole selves to work, inspiring a respectful and inclusive environment.