ERP - Stream Lead
- Date Added: 20 June
- Role: Contract or Temp
- Location: Melbourne
- ERP - Stream Lead
- Exciting opportunity to join a new companywide integration program.
- 18month+ daily rate contract opportunity.
For more than 50 years, our client has been helping Australian businesses, industry, governments and communities close the loop on waste, working together to make a sustainable future possible. They know that their customers have better things to do than spend their time managing their waste. They know just how much customers value a good customer service experience every time.
With ever improving infrastructure and a dedicated focus on 'always thinking customer', our client aims to make it easier and simpler for their customers to manage their waste services, and to have queries resolved quickly and effectively…and this is where you will come in!
With a large scale, multi year, program of work underway, there is a need for experienced Business Stream Lead to manage keys piece of work which covers the Finance Integration (JD Edwards)
You will be responsible for the business delivery and work stream scoping, planning and tracking. The Business Stream Lead will identify and manage the participation of other SME and manage cross-stream issues with other Stream Leads.
To Be Successful in the role:
- You will lead the definition of requirement, solution building, testing, training and data migration for the processes in scope.
- Accountable for Solution testing, Data Availability, Train the Trainer, Training Delivery Organisation Impact Assessment and role segregation.
- Prior Integration experience with an ERP (Ideally JD Edwards)
- Validation and alignment of end-to-end business processes
- Facilitate external & internal stakeholder engagement
- Accountable for work stream decision making according to the project schedule
- CA/CPA qualification highly desirable.
If this sounds like an interesting opportunity, please apply via the link below, or email your applications to JennyL@marshallmcadam.com.au