- Date Added: 13 May
- Role: Permanent / Full Time
- Location: Melbourne
- Technical SharePoint Administrator Opportunity
- Great career potential to work in growing organisation
- CBD Location
Our client is Australia's leading national service provider developing and operating essential communications, energy and water networks in the telecommunications, utilities, and transport industries. They specialize in the design, construction, and maintenance of new and existing networks, and deliver end-to-end engineering and asset management solutions.
Our client is looking for a SharePoint Administrator. In this technical role, you will investigate more complex issues faced by the organization in the SharePoint environment and troubleshoot the root cause. You will also leverage your technical experience and knowledge in SharePoint to develop and support the company's digital and automation services.
In this role, you will work closely with the multiple teams and provide technical SharePoint development solutions, issue resolution and high-quality service delivery.
You will exercise experience, with a degree of initiative and judgment in coordinating multiple activities concurrently on projects and operational work efforts.
- Provide technical expertise in digital, automation and collaboration services technologies to provide solutions in line with the proposed architecture and designs in the SharePoint online Platform.
- Provide technical support to the internal SharePoint users and manage the resolution of issues.
- Collaborate effectively with team members to develop solutions and handle general updates and configuration changes/requests
- Configure, code and script applications based on business requirements.
Experience and Qualifications
- In depth knowledge and solid experience with SharePoint (multiple versions), SharePoint Online, Azure, and other Office 365 products.
- SharePoint Framework
- Ability to build and configure, integrate, test, and deploy Microsoft SharePoint
- Ability to provide comprehensive technical, procedural, and instructional documentation
- Ability in communicating and presenting complex information to technical and non-technical stakeholders, both verbally and in written form
If this role sounds of interest please apply via the link below, or email Nahian Nawar Delivery Associate on email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer who believes diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and benefits our people, clients, and communities. We are committed to cultivate an inclusive and high-performing culture where our people thrive and are proud to bring their whole selves to work, inspiring a respectful and inclusive environment.Apply