- Date Added: 13 May
- Role: Permanent / Full Time
- Location: Melbourne
As the Cloud Architect, you will be joining one of Australia's leading energy companies based in Melbourne with an exciting phase to move significantly to greener energy.
The business continues to build a suite of cloud services for easy and fast consumption as well as optimal value delivery. Using Site Reliability Engineering principles, the Cloud Technology practice operates and manages the cloud tenancies delivering reliability, agility and automation for its cloud services and cloud tooling.
This role works directly with stakeholders to create "fit for purpose" cloud solutions and services across the public and private cloud platforms, providing cloud architecture and cloud delivery leadership to the Cloud Technology team and across all other FBT teams. The right candidate displays a skillset across Networks, Infrastructure and Data while having a strong Cloud Architecture background.
About the role
- Develop cloud architecture standards and patterns for the firm's cloud services.
- Create High Level Designs for Cloud based requirements (functional and non-functional).
- Serve as a trusted advisor to the Cloud Architect Manager, drive conversations within Cloud Technology, across FBT and business stakeholders
- Provide guidance on application and integration development best practices, architecture standards, functional and technical solution architecture & design, environment management, testing, and operational readiness.
- Review architecture and design documents prepared by programs and projects, incl. partner teams to determine alignment with cloud architecture standards
- Advise and mentor Cloud and Infrastructure Architecture and Engineering teams in technical and functional aspects, including partner resources
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in Network and/or Infrastructure architecture with a strong cloud component (Azure preferred)
- Experience in architecture and the delivery of Cloud, Automation, Infrastructure and Data Centre technologies and programs (workloads into public cloud).
- Strong background in Application Architecture, Integration Architecture, Data Architecture, Infrastructure Architecture and Security Architecture
- Strong leadership, diplomatic and motivational skills coupled with the proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Flexible with proven ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Expert in SDLC Methodologies, Agile and/or SCRUM
Benefits & Perks:
- Hybrid working model
- Competitive salary + individual incentive plan
- Discounts with partner businesses (airline, technology, fashion)
- And more!
Click on the APPLY NOW tab and send through an updated copy of your CV.