Senior Project Manager
- Salary: $170-180K
- Date Added: 25 November
- Role: Permanent / Full Time
- Location: Melbourne
- Senior Project Manager - IT Projects Portfolio
- Delivery of projects with technology and business change
- Work and grow in this career expanding opportunity
Our client is listed in the ASX top 100, and has helped Australia reduce, reuse, recycle and safely dispose of the waste for over 50 years. With sustainability at the heart of their business, they take pride in supporting and educating communities to increase resource recovery.
Due to recent growth in the business, and a companywide digital transformation program being undertaken, a great opportunity has arisen to assist one of the IT leaders in the business.
The role is to work
- My client is looking for a successful and results focused Senior Project Manager with an background in delivery, and helping establish and manage project portfolios, to meet strategic goals.
- You will help deliver both Application & Infrastructure projects and prioritise and coordinate delivery of business initiatives in alignment with business and IT strategies,
- You will be assisting in managing the pipeline of initiatives across the delivery lifecycle, in line with delivery principles, different ways of working and governance practices; and evolving the delivery capabilities and resourcing to meet the changing needs of the business.
- You will establish and deliver centralised schedule, resource and financial management for all programs and projects, and aligned standards and compliance with the business and client's agreed governance, policies and processes
- You will work closely with project leads to develop, maintain and manage project schedules, risks and governance, and review critical path, schedule content, constraints and milestones to optimise project resources and time
- Manage staffing and resource management for programs and projects including resource utilisation, forecasting and capacity planning, and onboarding activities to enable timely delivery of the program and project outcomes
- Develop and improve processes, procedures, and tools for more effective and efficient day-to-day running of the team, and production of databases and monthly reports in project management tools
- The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate strong leadership and mentoring skills resulting in motivated, engaged team members capable of delivering superior performance.
- You will have the ability to focus on a pragmatic and fit for purpose project solutions which meet the business needs using Agile/Waterfall and blended methodologies
- You will be a delivery focussed project manager and be able to demonstrate extensive project and change management experience resulting in step change in business performance and customer impact across a range of industries.
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills focused on practical solution-based outcomes and tangible deliverables
- You will be a confident communicator, comfortable with engaging all levels of an organisation and actively managing diverse stakeholder requirements.
If this role sounds of interest, please apply via the link below, or email me on email@example.com