- Salary: $0.11-0.135K
- Date Added: 11 October
- Role: Permanent / Full Time
- Location: Melbourne
This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing Australian Fintech company that provides Australian investors with a wide range of products and financial services. You will proactively be involved in the continuous development to ensure that their technology is performing at its best.
They are looking for multiple Software Developers who will be primarily responsible for delivering projects and enhancements across multiple platform applications across client and server side.
About the role:
- Updating, enhancing and developing platform functionality to meet business requirements
- Working with your team to provide end-to-end development across your projects
- Work in collaboration with Development Leads and other team members to plan project delivery timeframes
- Perform code reviews to ensure quality standards are being met
- Provides input to processes and procedure enhancement and development for the platform application and related applications across the business.
- Strong experience with .NET technologies with a focus on back-end development
- Strong organisational and problem- solving skills.
- Experience with working in the financial industry
- Bonus if you have exposure Cloud services i.e. Azure (preferable) or AWS
What's in it for you?
- Great career progression within a highly reputable Australian Fintech Company, along with technical development opportunities - paid training courses and certs
- Flexible working arrangement, 2/3 days working from home
- Melbourne CBD office location
- Competitive Salary - $110 - $135k package but flexible based on experience