Senior Software Engineer - .NET Core / Azure
- Salary: $130-160K
- Date Added: 6 October
- Role: Permanent / Full Time
- Location: Melbourne
A global and growing Silicon Valley tech company are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join their Melbourne engineering team to work on one of their core products. The team is likely to grow exponentially over the next 12 months and this is a fantastic time for a Senior Engineer to join with genuine career progression on offer. You will assist with technology decisions and help improve their product through new features and technology upgrades. There is the opportunity to grow into a Tech Lead position for the product as well as the wider opportunities in the US business.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Develop enhancements to the core product and new features on their increasing product offering
- Design and build a range of new React.js interfaces
- Create new .NET Core microservices and integrate product with the wider technology ecosystem
- Collaborate with the rest of the team and upskill junior developers
- Develop your leadership capability and progress into the Tech Lead position
- Experience with React.js and using the Microsoft Azure platform would be advantageous
- Understanding of best practices and delivering web applications
- Strong communication skills and the passion to build a product and take ownership of your work
- Previous experience working with a product company is desirable but not mandatory
What's on offer:
- Flexible working hours and remote work options
- Work with new and exciting technologies across React, .NET and Azure
- Private Healthcare provided
- $130k-160k+super (flexible) and potential for stock options down the line
- Office Dog!
- Silicon Valley Company with all the free swag
If you are looking for your next career opportunity as a Software Engineer, then click on the APPLY NOW tab and send through an updated copy of your CV.