Part Qualified Accountant
- Date Added: 7 April
- Role: Permanent / Full Time
- Location: Sydney
EXCLUSIVE TO MARSHALL MCADAM
c.$85,000 including Super
Brilliant career opportunity
Entrepreneurial, high-growth business in the sector everyone wants to be in
A very rare opportunity to join a medium-sized entreprenurial company in a high-growth sector, with the backing of a multi-billion dollar parent company. Join now and play your part in the growth story and see your career benefit
- Maintaining the financial/management accounts and general ledger systems (at least to trial balance stage)
- Balance sheet recs and month end recs
- Preparing and posting journals
- Supporting monthly, quarterly and annual reporting
- Supporting budgeting and forecasting
- Ad hoc project work
- Providing analyses and commentary
- Supporting Finance Manager and CFO
- Supervising an AP clerk
Who Are You?
You studied Accounting or a similar subject and have gained at least 2 years accounting work experience (not just AP?AR experience!!). You are studying CA or CPA or have recently qualified and your are ambitious and want to bulld an impressive career.
You are articulate, intelligent and would appreciate working in a brilliant, positive culture and enjoy having brilliant mentors such as the CFO and Finance Manager.
You might have gained your work experience in industry as an Assistant Accountant or Part Qualified Accountant or at an accounting firm, such as a Big 4 trainee auditor.
Note: This role is NOT suitable for an AP / AR Clerk stepping up..you must have accounting experience to Trial Balance as a minimum
Today is Monday April 12th and early applications will be considered immediately. Interviews with the client will take place quickly. This is a brilliant career opportunity and APPLY ASAP.