- Date Added: 6 April
- Role: Permanent / Full Time
- Location: Sydney
EXCLUSIVE TO MARSHALL MCADAM
BRILLIANT FUN CULTURE
SUIT A SUPERSTAR MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT / SENIOR FP&A ANALYST
c. $120,000 plus Super
It doesn't get better than this…join a very high profile, young, entrepreneurial success story; a challenger brand in the high-end consumer space with the backing of a very large parent group. business-partnering, massages at your desk, staff barbecues on-site, flexibility to work from home 2 days per week and a culture of joy and collaboration, fun and high quality work.
When you find out who these guys are and learn more about this brand newly created very commercial Management Accountant role, to support relentless growth, you'll want to land the role. It's the best I've seen for a long time.
Reporting to a warm, collaborative and inspirational FD, you will join in a brand newly created senior Management Accountant role. You'll join a team of about 15 total in a cool Sydney office and work closely with sales, marketing, operations and finance, with a multi-billion dollar parent company for future opportunties.
This is a broad and challenging role for a brilliant, ambitious and charismatic individual. The role includes but is not limited to:
- Business partnering with Operations, Sales, Marketing etc.
- Provide accurate, timely decision support to multiple stakeholders
- Own the budgeting process
- Monthly P&L, B/Sheet and Cash Flow Finalisation
- Month End Reports Preparation
- Rolling Forecasting and financial analysis
- Customer Pricing, gross margin analysis & review
- Maintain customer pricing tracker
- Pricing Analysis & Recommendations
- Analysis of retail data
- Analysis & Review of stock
Who Are You?
You are an impressive accountant with 2-5 years commercial management accounting experience.
In addition, you:
- Are a great relationship builder
- May have some retail / FMCG experience (not mandatory)
- Want to be in a very commercial management accounting role
- Have strong Excel and analytical ability
- Want to work in a brilliant fun culture in an amazing business
Trust me, you want to be a part of this success story...
Today is Tuesday 6th April. APPLY ASAP as we will review applications as they arrive. If you'd like to discuss, call Tim on 0401 181 686. This is one of the most exciting roles I have seen for an ambitious accountant wanting a fast-track career with a very dynamic business. Please add a cover letter ideally.