- Date Added: 13 January
- Role: Contract or Temp
- Location: Melbourne
- Salesforce Business Analyst
- 9 month fixed term contract
- Working for iconic Australia Brand
About the Company
Work for an iconic Australian brand based in the Melbourne south easter suburbs. They have a number of large and exciting projects including a critical Salesforce implementation and integration project.
- Identify and collaborate with business stakeholders to determine deliverables, expectations and potential risks and changes;
- Documentation of business processes for best practice;
- Process mapping and evaluating as is and to be processes;
- Performing process analysis;
- Assess and evaluate vendor solution initiatives; and
- Partner closely with the product team, operations and other subject matter experts.
Skills & Experience
- Strong Business Analyst experience with Salesforce experience a must;
- Contribute and lead in the development of the business requirements, user stories, and acceptance criteria for project;
- Manage cost drivers and technology expenditures
- Display excellent written and verbal communication skills to partner effectively with various stakeholders and personalities.
If this role sounds interest, please apply via the link below, or email Vicki Woodcock on firstname.lastname@example.org.