- Date Added: 13 January
- Role: Contract or Temp
- Location: Melbourne
- Senior Change Analyst
- Initial 6 months contract - view to extend till 2022
- West Melbourne Location
Our client is looking for an experienced Change Analyst to join their growing projects team:
The Change Analyst will play a key role in identifying, planning and coordinating change initiatives for customer facing deliveries. As a Change Analyst, you will work a senior program manager on a multi-disciplinary project team, leading the change with a strong focus on communication and employee adoption.
The Change Analyst is expected to:
- Develop and deliver an overarching change management plan for the program
- Pull together training materials
- Provide change advice and support for deployment change readiness
- Lead change aspects of the implementation
- Prioritise change deliverables
- Manage internal and external stakeholders
Previous Experience required:
- Management of deployment activities required for the success of a project. This can include oversight of training needs, activating change networks, supporting user acceptance testing and deployment (operational) change readiness.
- Experience in recommending change to the governance authorities as required.
- Previously defined and measured a success metrics and monitor change progress
- Able to track and report issues
- Support post implementation and review process.
If this role sounds of interest, please apply via clicking the link below, or DM Vicki Woodcock via her linked profile.