Transformation Delivery Manager - MS, CRM experience
- Date Added: 11 January
- Role: Permanent / Full Time
- Location: Melbourne
- Transformation Delivery Manager - MS, CRM experience
- Exciting opportunity to join a company-wide digital transformation
- 2-year fixed term contract
My client is looking for an experience Transformation Delivery manager to lead a team in the planning, business analysis and end-to-end management of small to medium BAU and Digital Transformation projects. Your role will be to manage the successful transformation between the business users and the technology teams/vendors.
The position will form an integral part of their new digital platform enablement and software development lifecycles. Partnering with the business, the Transformation Delivery Manager will have business-wide impact in the digital enablement of both our members and workforce. The position will support all the technology-enabled initiatives that will fundamentally change the way the organization delivers services.
Our client is a leading, professional, non-for-profit organisation who represent more than 25,000 members and provides charitable services to the community and professional services, education and training.
- Experience: Experience in a similar role involving a companywide Digital Transformation. Exposure to the full software development life cycle (SDLC), including Agile and waterfall methodologies.
- Environment: Experience in the delivery of projects in a small-to-medium business environment, but within a large digital transformation program of work that impacts the entire organisation. A demonstrated ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Task & Time Management: Strong time management skills to manage multiple concurrent initiatives. Can cope with complexities, conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities. Ability to also record effort of 3rd party vendor/supplier project teams - with ability to document, track and manage timesheets, deliverables and performance.
- Technology: Relevant experience with similar technology capabilities and solutions as in APS (e.g. Microsoft environment). Exposure/experience with Email, Collaboration, Web Content Management, CRM database, Forms Management, e-Learning and Infrastructure/computer system solutions. Advanced skills in MS Office, MS Project and general presentations-based software.
- Certification: IT Certification (e.g.PM/BA) and relevant higher education degree, e.g. Prince2, PMBok, Agile (SCRUM or Kanban) and/or Bachelor of Business/Science.
If this role sounds of interest, please apply via the link below, and I look forward to receiving your application. Vicki Woodcock