IT Project Manager - MS, CRM experience
- Date Added: 11 January
- Role: Permanent / Full Time
- Location: Melbourne
- IT Project Manager - MS, CRM experience
- Exciting opportunity to join a company-wide digital transformation
- 2-year fixed term contract
My client is looking for an experience Project manager, with a strong BA background, to lead in the planning, business analysis and end-to-end management of small to medium BAU and Digital Transformation projects. Your role will be to act as a conduit between the business users and the technology teams/vendors.
The position will form an integral part of their new digital platform enablement and software development lifecycles. Partnering with the business, the Project Manager will analyse, translate, and document business requirements into specifications that will allow for the configuration and development of new capabilities, features, applications and technology solutions.
The role will have business-wide impact in the digital enablement of both our members and workforce. The position will support all the technology-enabled initiatives that will fundamentally change the way the organization delivers services.
Our client is a leading, professional, non-for-profit organisation who represent more than 25,000 members and provides charitable services to the community and professional services, education and training.
- Experience: 7-10+ Years of experience in a similar IT Project Manager role - involving business analysis and project management. Exposure to the full software development life cycle (SDLC), including Agile and waterfall methodologies.
- Environment: Experience in the delivery of projects in a small-to-medium business environment, but within a large digital transformation program of work that impacts the entire organisation. A demonstrated ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Task & Time Management: Strong time management skills to manage multiple concurrent initiatives. Can cope with complexities, conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities. Ability to also record effort of 3rd party vendor/supplier project teams - with ability to document, track and manage timesheets, deliverables and performance.
- Technology: Relevant experience with similar technology capabilities and solutions as in APS (e.g. Microsoft environment). Exposure/experience with Email, Collaboration, Web Content Management, CRM database, Forms Management, e-Learning and Infrastructure/computer system solutions. Advanced skills in MS Office, MS Project and general presentations-based software.
- Certification: IT Certification (e.g.PM/BA) and relevant higher education degree, e.g. Prince2, PMBok, Agile (SCRUM or Kanban) and/or Bachelor of Business/Science.
If this role sounds of interest, please apply via the link below, and I look forward to receiving your application. Vicki Woodcock