- Date Added: 4 November
- Role: Contract or Temp
- Location: Melbourne
The purpose of this role is to provide technical solutions to help build and maintain cloud infrastructure across a number of systems. In this role you would need to work closely with key stakeholders and vendors to contribute to security and cloud strategy to help improve all cloud based, virtualised technologies and associated core infrastructure applications.
Our client is an excellent service provider that puts the customer first and continues to benefit our community. They have a strong culture oriented towards achievement with an expectation of high performance and helping their people to learn and grow. This specific project would allow someone to further their Azure cloud and security knowledge.
- Experience in cloud migrations and operations, Azure infrastructure, O365 and Windows Servers
- Advanced knowledge of VMware environments and Microsoft server patching
- Advanced Microsoft Active Directory and core services (DNS/DHCP/Group Policy etc.)
- Advanced operational experience in administering Cloud computing environments
- Ability to advise on cloud governance, cloud security and cloud automation
- Exposure to computer networking concepts
Qualifications Highly regarded
- Bachelor of Information Technology or equivalent
- Azure certification
- ITIL v4 certification
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA)