Senior Financial Accountant
- Date Added: 14 October
- Role: Permanent / Full Time
- Location: Melbourne
A superb opportunity is now available for a Senior Financial Accountant to join this large, privately owned organisation in the FMCG sector. Due to expansion globally, it's a great time to join if you are looking to be part of this growth story.
Reporting to the GM Finance, you will manage a small team with the opportunity to advance your career in this fast-paced, dynamic organisation. This is an opportunity to play a critical part in ensuring the integrity and accuracy of the month-end close. We are looking for an ambitious individual who has completed their training in professional services, with exposure to a complex client base. You will be methodical in your approach, have an excellent work ethic, and comfortable dealing with senior management. The ability to multi-task and work with non-finance will also be required for success in this position.
About the Role
- Preparing journals and monthly balance sheet reconciliations, and timely completion of month-end
- Ensure month-end processes and reconciliations are completed on a timely basis
- Processing monthly payroll journals and preparing related reconciliations on a timely basis
- Assisting with the preparation of annual statutory financial statements
- Assisting with the audit process and provide information and support as required
- Identifying and driving continuous process improvements
- Relevant degree and CA /CPA qualification.
- Minimum of 4 years' experience, preferably in a Big 4 Chartered and/or listed or large multinational
- Open to a first-time mover from professional services
- Team player with a can-do attitude.
Please submit your CV in Word format today or email Rachelm@marshallmcadam.com.au for further information.