- Date Added: 25 June
- Role: Contract or Temp
- Location: Melbourne
A superb opportunity is now available for a Financial Accountant to join this large, privately owned global organisation on a 12 month fixed term contract basis.
Reporting to the Group Statutory Reporting Manager, this role will take ownership of various financial accounting processes. You will be part of a small, high performing finance team and will play a critical part in ensuring the integrity and accuracy of month-end journals, reconciliations, and reports.
About the Role
- Preparing journals and monthly balance sheet reconciliations, and timely completion of month-end
- Working closely with the offshore accounting team to ensure month-end processes and reconciliations are completed on a timely basis
- Processing monthly payroll journals and preparing related reconciliations on a timely basis
- Assisting with the preparation of half-yearly and annual statutory financial statements
- Assisting with the audit process and provide information and support as required
- Identifying and driving continuous process improvements
- Assisting with the transition to a new ERP.
- Relevant degree and CA /CPA qualification.
- Minimum of 4 years' experience, preferably in a Big 4 Chartered and/or listed or large multinational
- Available to start 21 July 2020
- Comfortable with a 12-month fixed-term contract
- Team player with a can-do attitude.
Please submit your CV today or email Rachelm@marshallmcadam.com.au for further information.Apply