Accountant - Part Qualified or Fully Qualified
- Date Added: 24 June
- Role: Permanent / Full Time
- Location: Sydney
Exclusive to Marshall McAdam
Brilliant career move for CA or CPA (or Part Qualified CA or CPA) with approx 1-4 years experience and ready for a big career step
$100,000 - $115,000 package incl. Super + Study Support
Imagine the career path on joining a $200 M business on track to be a $2 Bn business in 3 years, with the backing of a global private equity player. Factor in the future-proofed, high-growth tech sector this business operates in and you understand why this is described as "the best career role for a part-qualified or recently qualified CA or CPA in Sydney".
If you are at an early stage of your accounting career in industry or Big 4 and ambitious, articulate, driven and smart, then read on.
Joining a small, growing team, you will enjoy a fast-paced, broad remit alongside the Finance Manager and CFO in a culture that feels like a turbo-charged $200 M start-up. The role stands out as you will be a finance partner to the business operations and truly be a part of the growth story and process improvements from day 1.
Tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Preparation of balance sheet and month-end reconciliations
- Assisting in preparation of financial statements
- Assisting in preparation of corporate reporting packs
- Assisting with budgeting and forecasting
- Ongoing process improvement
- Acting as a finance business partner to the operations team
Who Are You?
- Have studied Accounting or Finance at University
- Have either completed CA/CPA or are close to doing so
- Have gained 1-3 years accounting work experience since University
- Have gained that experience either in industry or a Big 4 accounting firm
- Are committed to qualifying CA / CPA if not already qualified
- Are highly ambitious and ready to work hard to fast-track your career
- Aspire to be promoted to Finance Manager in 2 year time
- Are motivated by constant variety and making processes better ongoing
- You want to work alongside awesome, smart people
Please apply ASAP with a CV (today is Wednesday 24th June and interviews will take place next week and beyond). Please also feel free to call Tim on 0401 181 686 to discuss.