Accountant - Retail Property Division
- Date Added: 14 May
- Role: Contract or Temp
- Location: Sydney
This role is a contract position commencing immediately with a large, ASX listed commercial property group in the CBD (starting Monday 18th May) suitable for a Qualified accountant from retail real-estate. Although the initial role is an ongoing contract, there is potential for a longer term or permanent future depending on progress in the coming months.
The contract role has arisen as a direct consequence of COVID-19 and is a critical requirement for the orgainsation. Your role will be to quickly come up to speed on the landlord / tenant rent relief guidelines in relation to COVID-19 and then use your financial experience and understanding of retail real estate at scale, to analyse the financial submissions from retail tenants and assess their suitability for rent relief.
You will work closely with Head of Property Management to supply information and guidance to then allow the Property Manager to pick uo negotiations with tenants.
Who Are You?
- Are available immediately to commence a contract role both from home and based in Sydney CBD
- Are a Qualified Accountant
- Have experience from a retail real estate background, ideally from the retail division of a large real estate corporate
- Have worked for a major corporate
- Can demonstrate either recent experience of understanding and application of Covid-19 guidelines, OR can give comfort that you can understand and apply legislative guidelines in a commercial setting
Please APPLY immediately with a CV and, if you really do have relevant experience, call me on 0401 181 686 today to discuss as the role will be shortlisted immediately. Tim Hutchinson