- Date Added: 20 March
- Role: Contract or Temp
- Location: Melbourne
Your new company
This essential provider offers various bespoke services to Australians. Due to an increase in work load they're currently looking for an experienced ServiceNow developer to join them on an initial 6 month contract role.
Your new role
You will be responsible for designing and delivering technical solutions that are developed on the ServiceNow platform. To be succesful you will have:
- Experience in Advanced scripting of Business Rules, UI Policies, Client Scripts, ACLs, Workflow Activities, Scheduled Jobs, Portal Widgets, and Flow Designer Flows etc.
- Building and maintaining integrations using Scripted Web Services, middleware etc. Experience with Integrating ServiceNow Applications with third party applications including cloud applications (like AWS)
- Experience in report setup, data imports, integration, custom scripting and third-party software integrations.
- Experience in developing Service Catalogue items, variables and workflow administration.
- Load, manipulate and maintain data between Service-now and other systems.
- Uses scripting tools and Service Now functionality create script to automate rote tasks being done in Service Now.
What you'll get in return
A competitive daily rate and the opportunity to work for a leading company who provides essential services to Australians, at a time when we need it the most.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or for more information and a confidential discussion on this role, or to find out about more opportunities in Information Technology, contact Lauren Cole -Doswell on 0497607845.Apply