Group Accounting Director
- Date Added: 20 March
- Role: Permanent / Full Time
- Location: Sydney
This prestigious Multinational company are a household name and exceptional at what they do. They are looking for a Group Accounting Director to join their high preforming finance team. This is an integral role within the business that involves significant reporting to their overseas head office. This role is based in the heart of the Sydney CBD and will give someone the opportunity to further challenge and develop themselves professionally.
- Assist the team in the preparation of consolidated reporting
- Reviewing the quarterly consolidated results before submission overseas.
- Assist in the preparation and review of standalone and consolidated Financial Statements
- Partnering with external auditors
- Stakeholder engagement and business partnering
- Manage monthly corporate reporting
- Management of 4 direct reports within the group reporting function
- Actively leading the way in process reporting.
- CA or CPA qualified.
- Experience leading people in a Group Reporting Role essential
- Experience dealing with complex consolidations and lots of entities.
- Experience in an M&A environment would be ideal.
- Up to date knowledge around the IFRS standards
- First movers at the right level with experience auditing Large businesses with complex entities will be considered.
How to Apply
If you're looking for the next step in your career please apply ASAP.