Chief Operating Officer - COO
- Date Added: 28 February
- Role: Permanent / Full Time
- Location: Melbourne
Chief Operating Officer
Data Automation SAAS organisation
Active global growth strategy
This highly innovative SAAS technology innovator, specialist in the data automation global market is moving to an exciting stage of strategic growth. This is phase two of a 3 year expansion and market optimisation program, with a high level of excitement about the new product sets. With a vision to be the market leaders for Data and BI Solutions with mid-tier global business markets, this organisation has recently put in place strategic agreements with global vendors that are creating a foothold into over 15000 new customers globally.
This is a privately owned business, part of a successful group of organisations whilst also enjoying a start-up culture. It has aggressive growth plans and are investing significantly in scalable systems, processes and a new senior leadership team. This role is pivotal to the future success of the business.
This business has operations in the USA, UK, South Africa and Australia with the Headquarters based in Melbourne.
- Reporting to the CEO
- As COO you will be driving the business operations success on a global scale
- Direct management of all operations teams - R&D, Customer Success, Professional Services, finance
- Delivering an operation plans across all regions to support aggressive expansion plans
- Management of all commercial aspects including Contracts, EULA, T&C, Privacy
- Working closely with the financial teams regarding budgets, reporting, commissions.
- Experience gained with an ambitious growth focused technology organisation
- Energy, drive, ambition, someone who can stand by their convictions
- You thrive in an environment of ambiguity and fast paced growth
- Knowledge of SAAS business operating models
- You thrive in an environment of growth, change, excitement where there is a strong vision for the future and a high performing senior leadership team
- Strong commercial knowledge, contract management, knowledge of technology partner operating models
- Proven leadership experience in an organisation that had delivered consistent year on year growth
To register your interest, please forward your resume to Christine Hubble, via the 'apply' process.
Please also feel free to contact Christine on 03 8399 9311 for a confidential discussion.