- Salary: $80-90K
- Date Added: 13 February
- Role: Permanent / Full Time
- Location: Melbourne
This is an excellent opportunity for a Big 4 first-time mover to work in a highly commercial role with a dynamic company culture close to the CBD. Joining a high growth top 100 ASX listed business, the Commercial Analyst will support the delivery of actionable insights and best practice, resulting in profitable growth for the business.
- Collaborate with the key stakeholders to support the Revenue Management team's execution of its revenue management strategy to drive growth, while improving overall margins to meet the corporate price objectives
- Supporting the delivery of value-based pricing strategies through standardised frameworks, processes, tools and policies
- Maintain revenue management tools, forecasts and insights models, to provide business relevant insights and metrics
- Identify opportunities relating to sales, volume and customer segments and convert and commercialise identified opportunities to drive revenue growth and socialise with appropriate stakeholders
- Perform pricing reporting and data collection
- Identify cost saving opportunities and process improvements where possible
We are seeking a high performing, ambitious, driven individual to join the team in this growing business. The candidate will be Big 4 trained, well educated, ideally CA/CPA/CFA with excellent stakeholder management skills.
For more information please contact Laura on (03) 83999304.