Senior IT Strategy Analyst
- Date Added: 11 February
- Role: Permanent / Full Time
- Location: Melbourne
Strong business engagement skills, great analytical mind. You like to keep across technology advancements and the latest "cool tech" but are not overly "hands on" technical yourself. You are comfortable dealing with people at all levels of an organisation from the C-Level to business SME's. You have strong communications documentation/reporting skills and an analytical/strategic mindset.
You will be working with the lead strategy and regulatory manager to overlook the programs of work in all areas of technology to see if they are delivering to the corporate strategy/ Strategic 5-year plan. Developing and maintaining the regulatory submissions, business cases and doing cost models. You will partner up with business SME's and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders and senior management to support the overall technology strategy.
A large utilities organisation well known in the market. This business has a strong culture of promoting from within and great employee benefits.
Skills and experience:
- Has the capability to develop the Technology Regulatory Plans with use of best practice standards or frameworks
- Outstanding communication skills and experience building and maintain long-term relationships with stakeholders
- Has the ability to explain complex technical issues in a way that non-technical people will understand
- Plans communication so it connects with colleagues to build individual commitment to key goals
- Multiple years prior experience operating in a senior business analyst role and well-rounded business analysis core skills.
- Strong Excel, reporting and business case development skills
- Excellent communication and relationship management, business engagement skills
This is a role within a utilities company so previous experience in this arena and an understanding of the specific technologies will be very highly regarded.
If you are interested, please click the Apply buttonApply