- Date Added: 14 January
- Role: Permanent / Full Time
- Location: Sydney
If you have been hoping to find a special Finance Administrator opportunity in the heart of the CBD, then look no further, here it is. Super professional business and known for really looking after people in an enriching culture. Our client is a prestigious global Property Company and a rare sought-after vacancy has arisen to join their high preforming projects team as a Finance Administrator.
- Processing of invoices
- Reconciliation of the corporate credit card
- Collating data electronically from various sources to compile invoices whilst ensuring their accuracy
- Various reporting requirements
- End of month processing
- Supporting the team in an administrative capacity
- Ad-hoc duties as required by the Team.
The successful applicant will have:
- Experience in a similar finance administration role
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills
- Experience within a project's environment will be looked upon favourably.
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to pick things up quickly and be versatile
How to Apply
Be quick - this role will not hang around. Apply with a CV or call Nick on 0410306175.