- Date Added: 14 January
- Role: Permanent / Full Time
- Location: Sydney
This prestigious professional services firm are a household name and innovative in what they do. They are looking for an exceptional Senior Accountant to join their high performing finance team. This role is perfect for someone who wants to work in a challenging but rewarding environment. The role has flexibility built in and is based in the heart of the CBD close to transport.
- Preparation of Financial reporting.
- Liasing with external auditors.
- Preparation of board reporting packs.
- Assisting with the auditors.
- Business partnering with internal stakeholders.
- Mentoring junior team members
- Engaging in and working on process improvements and adhoc projects.
- Relevant degree.
- CA or CPA qualified.
- Audit background or commercial experience in an ASX listed environment highly regarded.
- Strong communication skills and ability to deal with senior stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently.
How to Apply
If you're looking for the next step in your career please contact Nicholas on 0410306175.