Group FP&A Manager
- Date Added: 3 December
- Role: Permanent / Full Time
- Location: Melbourne
An opportunity for a Group Financial Planning & Analysis Manager is now available with this well-known business based in the western suburbs. With a long history in Australia and the backing of a US giant, this business continues to grow and evolve to ensure they are up to date with the challenges and developments in their market.
The role is also responsible for undertaking project work to drive profit identification and improvement areas, mergers and acquisitions analysis, drive system improvements, and provide coaching and development for other FP&A team members within the business units.
- Qualified CPA/CA
- 8-10 years of experience
- Team management experience essential
- Knowledge gained from another large, complex organisation
- Strong commercial awareness and business acumen
- Ability to operate in ambiguous and changing situations to deliver on the right results
- You can self-motivate in a fast-paced and rapidly-changing environment with competing deadlines
- You are proactive, enthusiastic, ambitious and passionate with attention to detail
- You are a strong team player with the ability to interact with the broader business
Pleae submit your CV today or contact Rachel Morton for more details 03 8399 9318