- Date Added: 2 December
- Role: Contract or Temp
- Location: Sydney
This successful and growing Property business are looking for an Accountant for a 3-4 month contract with the potential to be extended. They offer; a relaxed working environment/culture, really cool / modern offices in the heart of the CBD, young and sociable culture, casual work attire all week - not just casual Fridays!
This role is for someone who genuinely wants to be excited to come to work and enjoys problem solving along with streamlining/process improvements.
The role is based in the heart of the CBD, making commuting a breeze! This role ideal for those looking for a supportive environment and a great company culture - you must also be up for a challenge.
- Ensure all journals at the month and quarter end are completed on time and in full
- Coordinate and preparation of Financial Reporting
- Maintaining the General Ledger
- Continuously improve the financial reporting process
- Balance sheet and bank reconcilations
- Streamlining and process improvements
The successful applicant:
- Available immediately
- Big 4 Audit background
- 6 months + commercial experience in a Financial Accounting role
- Good work ethic and strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to effectively prioritise and handle multiple challenges at once
If you feel you are suitable for this role, please send through your application and we will be in touch!Apply