- Date Added: 2 December
- Role: Permanent / Full Time
- Location: Melbourne
An opportunity for a Financial Planning & Analysis Manager is now available with this well-known business based in the western suburbs. With a long history in Australia and the backing of a US giant this business continues to grow and evolve to ensure they are up to date with the challenges and developments in their market.
To support them with their growth, this organisation is experiencing significant transformation; we are now searching for a forward-thinking, experienced individual who will assist in taking the FP&A team on this journey.
The FP&A Manager leads the FP&A team and is responsible for the management reporting process including providing variance analysis, commentary and publishing of all internal management reports. The role is also responsible for end-to-end Budgeting and Forecasting processes and providing financial & commercial analysis support including business partnering and decision-support to key stakeholders.
- Oversee and own the development of the end-to-end annual Budget, monthly/quarterly forecasts (as required) and long term planning.
- Oversee the management of all processes and activities related to the month-end reporting .
- Provide analysis on trends, including correlations between financial and non-financial data, developing effective business models to complex disaggregated data that can be clearly understood to the business.
- Building partnerships and maintaining strong relationships with key stakeholders and their teams.
- Ensure stakeholders have and understand Key Performance Indicators and act on them to drive business performance.
- Deliver best-in-class forecasting, including P&L, cashflow and Balance Sheet, and streamline existing processes.
- Provide sensitivity analysis of key business drivers, and assess their achievability based on objective criteria.
- Manage a team of four staff
- CA/CPA Qualified
- Minimum of 8 years' experience required in another large, complex organisation
- Experienced people manager
- Experience with change management or business improvement
- A desire to question and improve on the status quo and experience in managing such projects
- Exposure of working with SAP (desirable)
Please submit your CV today if you would like to be considered for this role or contact Rachel Morton on 03 8399 9318.