Financial Modelling - Bid / Tender support
- Date Added: 2 December
- Role: Contract or Temp
- Location: Sydney
Exclusive to Marshall McAdam
We are working exclusively with a well established, successful and growing Telecommunications Services business based in the CBD. Seeking an experienced Commercial Analyst with a background in building complex Excel models to assist with a tender/bid.
You will be working within the Bid & Tender Support team assisting Commercial and Financial leaders with a specific tender proposal. You will be expected to build and maintain complex Excel models from the ground up to capture all aspects of the associated costs including:
- Schedule of rates
- Remediation costs
- Deployment of complex workforce
- Overheads etc.
You will have support from the wider team, however be expected to read through the bid document and run with it autonomously.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Advanced excel modelling skills
- Natural commercial acumen
- Telecommunications services background is highly regarded
- Available for a minimum period of 6 months to work on this specific bid - actual start date is flexible from now up to Jan 6th
If this sounds like the right role for you, please apply now. Feel free to reach out to Cydney on 0426 816 176 for further information.