Senior Financial Accountant
- Date Added: 1 December
- Role: Permanent / Full Time
- Location: Melbourne
This fast-growing organisation in the Technology sector continues to go from strength to strength. With continued growth a head a newly created role is now available for a Senior Financial Accountant to join this small, high performing finance team.
The Senior Financial Accountant (with the support of an experienced Financial Controller) is responsible for all areas of operational finance across all business units in the company. In this role, you will be the lead contact for tax, audit and compliance-related specialists and play a major part in the month-end close.
- Creation of all monthly financial reports including compiling consolidated results
- Preparation of year-end financial reports.
- Responsibility for monthly completion of accruals, journals, fixed assets, depreciation schedules, tax reviews, and ensuring accounting standards and policies are adhered to.
- Preparation of all tax-related lodgements including liaising with tax advisors on related matters
- Assist with audit requests, processing adjustments, liaising with auditors and related specialists.
- Provide mentorship to AP/AR/Payroll members of the finance team, review outputs from team, and assist with uplifting the technical skill within the team.
To be successful in this role you will be technically astute with a passion for Financial Accounting. CPA/CA qualification is required with a minimum of 6 years of practical experience.
You may have trained in professional services although other candidates will be considered. Knowledge of Tax compliance is also required in this role.
Please submit your CV today or contact Rachel Morton 03 8399 9318 for further information.Apply