- Date Added: 1 December
- Role: Permanent / Full Time
- Location: Melbourne
Our client is one of Australia's most successful and prestigious privately owned organisations. With an excellent reputation in the leisure and hospitality sector, this business is clearly a leader in what they do.
The venues that are owned and operated by this organisation are well known to most Australians, mainly for offering class and sophistication and excellent first-class service. This is a unique opportunity to work with one of Australia's most prominent and well-known business figures and an outstanding CFO.
We are looking for a switched on, confident and engaging Finance Manager. Reporting to the CFO, this role has excellent breadth across all financial aspects of the business.
In this high paced/high growth environment, you will be exposed to all business functions with responsibility for providing financial support and advice to the company and the day to day running of the finance function.
- The primary point of contact for all financial matters relating to multiple venues
- Business partnering with venue managers, brewery managers, CEO and COO
- Manage a team of 5 staff
- Full month-end close process
- Actual vs. budget analysis
- Accruals and Prepayments
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparation of balance sheet, P&L reports, and Cashflow reports
- Monthly board pack preparation
- Review of weekly and fortnightly externally prepared payroll
- Annual financial statements
- Annual budgeting and cashflow forecasting
- Ad-hoc projects relating to technology projects.
To be considered for this position you will bring energy and enthusiasm to the way that you work, you will have a real interest in self development, mentoring a team and feel a sense of excitement about working in an organisation that is experiencing growth and change; you will have an entrepreneurial mindset and love a challenge.
Ideally, Big 4/mid-tier trained (CA qualified), you will have an excellent work ethic; it is likely that the successful candidate will have experience gained from another privately owned organization and have the confidence in working with people at all levels of the business.
You will be comfortable with the detail but have the confidence and desire to attend board meetings and have a voice in the business that will assist sound decisions to be made.
To register your interest in this opportunity, please apply online by clicking on the link below or visit www.marshallmcadam.com.au. For more information, please contact Rachel Morton on 03 8399 9318