Senior Business Analyst
- Date Added: 7 November
- Role: Contract or Temp
- Location: Melbourne
A Senior Business Analyst with a passion for gathering requirements and helping bridge the gap between IT and the Business. You will be strong on Business Requirements Document, Process Maps, Journey Maps, Business Case development and project documentation.
You will be working on a technology uplift program which includes some new key platforms such as, robotic process automation, strategic integration, data analytics and a new process modelling solution.
A large utilities organisation well known in the market.
Skills and experience:
- Defining business requirements in both traditional and agile forms
- Knowledge or experience with software integration and process automation
- Designing for customer experience (including journey mapping)
- A background in process modelling and business process improvement
- Experience of Integration technologies and capabilities
- Familiarity with the tendering processes
- Good SQL skills and data modelling experience
This is a role within a utilities company so previous experience in this arena will be very highly regarded.
If you are interested, please click the Apply buttonApply