- Date Added: 6 November
- Role: Permanent / Full Time
- Location: Sydney
This multinational property company are exceptional at what they do and market leaders in the space they operate in. They are looking for graduate accountant to join their high preforming finance team. This role is perfect for someone that wants to work in a vibrant workplace in a business that is rapidly expanding. The role is also CBD based close to transport connections.
- Help manage the accounts payable function
- Including receiving invoices from suppliers and facilitating the approval process
- Set up suppliers in the system
- Build strong relationships with Internal stakeholders to ensure invoices are paid efficiently.
- Manage the recharge process
- Manage the credit card reporting system
- Assist with adhoc project work where required
- Relevant degree in Accounting
- Strong Communication skills and ability to deal with stakeholders
- Great attitude and willingness to work hard.
- Some experience working in an office environment
How to Apply
If you're looking for the next step in your career please apply to this advert ASAP as applications will be considered straight away.