Technical Writer - Oracle
- Date Added: 31 October
- Role: Contract or Temp
- Location: Sydney
This is a 6 month contract opportunity to support the Senior Systems Accountant with the ongoing roll-out and improvements of Oracle Cloud across Finance.
A global and successful Australian listed business with continuous growth plans. They are true innovator's in their industry and offer a collaborative, fun and supportive working environment.
This is a critical position working with key end users in testing new functionality, documenting and retaining ERP knowledge. The main purpose of the role is to have complete ownership of documenting these processes and creating a user manual across the Oracle Cloud financial modules; Financial Reporting, GL, AP and AR.
Some of the key duties include:
- UAT testing support for end users on Oracle Cloud Financial & procurement modules
- Oracle Cloud System testing and training for SIT and UAT
- Creating a User Manual for Oracle Cloud financial modules
- Must have demonstrated experience with Oracle Financial Cloud or R12
- Functional analysis experience with ERP Financial platforms
- Proven experience with AR,AP, GL and Financial Reporting Oracle modules
- Must have UAT experience
- You will be available to start immediately (or have a short notice period) and be available for the next 6 months at least
Next steps: send through your application now - CV's will be reviewed towards the end of this week.