Senior Finance Manager
- Date Added: 12 September
- Role: Permanent / Full Time
- Location: Melbourne
An experienced Senior Finance Manager is required to join this medium-sized, growing organisation based in the Eastern suburbs. This role will form part of the leadership team and will report directly to the Managing Director. You will oversee a small team and be hands-on with your approach.
- Manage the financial, statutory and regulatory reporting by providing accurate, timely and relevant financial reports to key internal and external stakeholders
- Responsible for fixed asset accounting maintenance, payroll reporting, month-end coordination, internal financial performance
- Provide analysis and feedback on the financial position of the business to the management team weekly to monthly
- Oversee provision of inter-company reports
- Preparation of company and department budget in conjunction with the senior management team
- Development, maintenance, and enhancement of a well-controlled fixed asset and intangible asset accounting framework
- Responsible for the maintenance and financial integrity of the general ledger
- Take a lead role in managing capital Work in Progress (WIP) through the provision of monthly WIP reports
- Take a lead role in undertaking and promoting continuous improvement initiatives
To be successful in this position, you will be CPA/CA qualified with experience gained from another FMCG/Manufacturing organization and have a passion for the industry. You will support the executive team in understanding the business drivers and provide additional rigor and expertise to the overall finance team.
You will be confident in driving best practice to the month-end process and partner with the broader business on all commercial matters. You will possess exceptional stakeholder management skills with the ability to deliver the message on business performance to the executive team.
You will be CPA/CA qualified with substantial experience gained from working in different environments with excellent commercial experience.