- Date Added: 14 August
- Role: Contract or Temp
- Location: Melbourne
This prestigious organisation in the 'Property/Real Estate' sector with a long history overseas is going through HUGE growth and we need some additional resources to support them through this busy period. This is a contract role that may be extended, you will report to the Group FC.
We are now looking for a Commercial Analyst to join this small, collaborative team based in Melbourne CBD. In this position, you will have responsibility for all management and financial accounting duties; you will bring strong analytical and modelling skills to this role with a passion for driving improvements.
You will have the experience and confidence to make suggestions to the senior leadership team and be integral in implementing these improvements.
Duties will include
- Budgeting and reporting
- Assist with the system implementation
- Advising on strategic planning and business planning
- Overseeing of all accounting processes
- Preparation of all management reports, Cash flow, P&l & Balance Sheet
- Overseeing benefits and compensation packages
- Providing financial analysis and forecasting
- Supporting ad-hoc projects
To be successful in this role, you will have an excellent work ethic and be confident in your manner. You will have gained your experience in another fast-paced environment and enjoy working in an environment that is experiencing change and transformation.
CA/CPA qualification is essential for this position. To be considered for this role, please APPLY today or contact Rachel Morton 03 8399 9318.