- Date Added: 13 August
- Role: Permanent / Full Time
- Location: Melbourne
An opportunity for a Finance Manager is now available with this well-known business based in the South Western suburbs. With a long history in Australia, this business continues to grow and evolve to ensure they are up to date with the challenges and developments in their market. To support them with their growth, this organisation is experiencing significant transformation; we are now searching for a forward thinking, suitably qualified individual who will assist in taking the finance team on this journey.
The Finance Manager is responsible for supervising the day to day operations of the Corporate Finance team. This role is responsible for compliance with all statutory and regulatory obligations, monthly reporting, and continuous process improvement. This role will mentor the Corporate Finance team members to create a high performing team.
- Ensure the day to day compliance with all statutory and regulatory obligations
- Monthly financial reporting
- Cash flow and forecast reporting, and ensure working capital and cash position is maximized.
- Review and improve internal controls
- Conduct, review and improve the reconciliation of appropriate accounts and sub-ledgers
- Support and mentor Corporate Finance Team members
- Lead and carry out project work.
- CA/CPA Qualified
- Experience across both Big 4/Mid-Tier and a complex corporate environment
- Experience with change management or business improvement
- A desire to question and improve on the status quo and experience in managing such projects
- Exposure of working with SAP (desirable)
- This role will also be suited to someone who is currently working at Senior Financial Accountant level, who is looking for the next step in their career.
Please submit your CV today if you would like to be considered for this role or contact Rachel Morton on 03 8399 9318.