Business Services - Supervisor
- Date Added: 12 August
- Role: Permanent / Full Time
- Location: Sydney
This well-established Chartered Accounting firm is looking for a Business Services Supervisor who is looking to take the next step in their career. Be a part of a supportive firm that a has a strong track record of developing their staff. Their Sydney CBD location is close to transport connections making commuting a breeze.
The firm has a strong client focus and has built a reputation on personal customer service and offering more than just "accounting". As such, they have built a loyal client base with consistent business referrals.
Due to increased work load, they now have a newly created position and are seeking a Supervisor/Manager with similar client values to join their business services/tax team.
- Compliance work (preparation of various tax returns, preparation of financial statements, reconciliation, journal entries)
- Client correspondence/team administration
- Assisting in meeting client deadlines
- Mentoring and supporting to Junior team members
- Participation in meetings, staff training and development programs and performance appraisals.
The successful applicant will be:
- CA qualified
- Minimum of 4 years experience in Public practice Accounting
- Relevant Accounting degree
- Excellent communication and soft skills
- A desire to learn and grow with the organisation
How to Apply
If you're looking for the next step in your career please apply to this role ASAP or call Nicholas on 0410306175.