A cutting edge FinTech business consistently voted in the top 20 places to work in Australia. A leader in their market and a pioneer in their field. A place where people work hard, get stuff done and have fun doing it. Smart casual dress, strong work-life balance and great employee incentives.
This fast-paced role will see you design, build and implement backend and frontend applications, adhering to development processes and quality standards. You'll be evaluating new technologies and building prototypes for continuous improvements, and produce high quality, production-ready code in an agile environment. You will be tasked with working collaboratively across teams throughout the software development lifecycle.
Your Skills & Experience
- Solid Java experience.
- Good understanding of SQL/Stored Procedures.
- Strong creative problem-solving skills
- Understanding of Agile delivery methodology and working with multiple stakeholders
- Hands on experience with Cucumber, Selenium, REST API and Eclipse IDE would be desirable
You are a self-starter with a positive attitude and strong interpersonal skills. You have outstanding technical skills, and the drive to push yourself and others to reach the optimal result. Owning brilliant problem-solving skills, you are happy to challenge current processes and actively look to automate and improve software delivery processes.
What's on offer?
- Opportunity to join a growing tech company
- A role where your creativity and innovation will be valued and rewarded.
- A flexible workplace where work-life balance is actively promoted.
- Work and learn from talented developers in an Agile environment.
- Opportunities to expand your skill set and take your career higher.
If you are interested, please click the Apply button or, if you have questions, email Harry Strudley on firstname.lastname@example.org for a conversation about the role.Apply