Love Technology and Sport?
There is something quite unique about working for a start-up, especially when one of Australia's most highly recognised experts in the industry is behind it. Not only will you have the chance to be part of this amazing journey you will also work with a highly strategic and motivated CEO. Leading from the front and with a passion for innovation and creativity, the future looks exciting.
Our client has launched an innovative, dynamic product within the fantasy sports space. This product will revolutionise the way people bet and socialise the betting experience. As such we are looking for a switched on, confident and engaging Commercial Finance Manager to support this 'startup' through the next phase of growth.
Reporting to the CEO, this role has great breadth across all financial aspects of the business.
The exciting stuff
- Assist the CEO with all commercial related activities
- Preparation and presentation of pitch decks
- Attend meetings with prospective investors
- Utilise existing financial models for forward-looking projections
- Utilise historical data to identify trends and assumptions, e.g., seasonality of customers
- Preparation of budgets and financial forecasts
The day to day
- Weekly dashboard reporting
- Manage the payroll and accounts payable functions
- Month-end process including revenue accruals, rebates, expense review, and accruals, etc
- Monthly Management Reporting including profit & loss, balance sheet, and variance analysis reports
- Tax Matters including Business Activity Statement - GST & FBT lodgement and payments
To be considered for this position you will bring energy and enthusiasm to the way that you work, you will have a real interest in the technology sector and feel a sense of excitement about working in a start-up environment; you will have an entrepreneurial mindset and love a challenge.
CA/CPA qualified, you will ideally come with experience of working in another start-up or a growing organisation.
To register your interest in this opportunity, please apply online by clicking on the link below or visit www.marshallmcadam.com.au. For more information, please contact Rachel Morton on 03 8399 9318.Apply